Pets Animal Hotel, in Cheshire, has professionals that can provide dog and puppy training sessions. For more information about this please don't hesitate to contact us on 01925 750 418.
A well-mannered dog is a pleasure to own – fitting in with your lifestyle and society in general.
It’s never too late to start training your dog to be a nice partner to live with!
Professional trainers with broad experience in a variety of canine activities.
We use positive, motivational training methods based on scientific learning principles.
We care about you and your dog and we treat the individuals on both ends of the lead with respect, empathy and kindness.
Understanding your dog is essential for a good working relationship and training can be a fun part of your time together. I offer puppy classes, 1:1 training and behaviour sessions and social walks with a strong emphasis on good communication, clear understanding and happy functional relationships. Living and sharing our lives with dogs should be mutually beneficial and enjoyable and it's never too soon or too late to learn more and get the most out of our time with our dogs.
We offer a range of coaching solutions to clients who want to proactively manage the lifelong behaviour of their new puppy, have identified problems in their juvenile or adult dogs, or are planning lifestyle changes.
Our dog, puppy training and behaviour management clients are based around Cheshire. Our one to one service provides clients with a comprehensive mix of obedience training and canine behaviour management.
What do we do?
Using operant and classical conditioning, we work closely with clients to provide:
- Pre-purchase advice to avoid the common pitfalls of puppy ownership.
- Advice on reducing the trauma of introducing a new puppy to the home.
- Immediate early puppy training and behaviour management from 7 or 8 weeks when puppies are most receptive to learning.
- Re-educate the owners of juvenile and adult dogs now behaving badly due to a lack of earlier intervention.
- Manage dog and puppy behaviour problems with behaviour modification.
- Provide practical advice on the countdown to lifestyle changes and their impact on dogs.
- Kennel Club Puppy foundation, Bronze, Silver and Gold awards can be taught and assessed on site.
- Our training methods rely on teaching the client to motivate the dog or puppy to learn and respond - we do not induce fear with rattles, jingles, sprays, electric collars, or physical punishment, a practice which has been widely discredited.
Call Fran or Jessica to discuss your dog or puppy training needs.