- No dog or cat can be accepted without proof of vaccination
- In addition to the usual vaccines dogs must be vaccinated against infectious bronchitis (kennel cough), this is a live vaccine which must be given at least five days prior to coming into the hotel.
- Puppies are welcome 2 weeks after their final vaccination
- No pet will be admitted without evidence of their inoculations, please ensure that they are present as failure to do so may cause disruption to your holiday plans
- Dogs using the luxury hotel rooms must be clean and none destructive as any damages must be paid for.
- No discounts will be given if you provide your dog’s own food.
- We reserve the right to re home any animals not collected within 14 days of their due departure date, providing no communication has been received from their owner and all efforts to contact them has failed.
Policy of Care
- Bedding and Toys are provided, there is no need to bring anything from home
- Animals that use Pets Animal Hotel must be checked for fleas, worms and ear mites and where possible treated before staying with us.
- We reserve the right to treat where necessary, this will incur a charge
- Our inclusive insurance only covers injury or illness that occurs directly as a result of boarding with us. Any problem must be brought to our attention within 48 hours of checking out. We reserve the right to seek advice from our own vet.